Covid-19 People's Priorities Survey
The Covid-19 pandemic has had major impacts on health and social care in Northern Ireland. In an effort to understand how effective the people of NI feel the HSC response to Covid has been, the Patient and Client Council are asking for members of the public to complete a short survey.
The survey will focus on:
· People’s experiences of using HSC services during the COVID-19 pandemic;
· The consequences of COVID-19 for people’s routine / scheduled healthcare and social care.
· People’s levels of satisfaction with the restrictions imposed on ‘normal’ HSC services due to COVID-19; and
· The extent to which people feel that they have been adequately informed on how to keep themselves (and the wider population) safe and healthy.
By completing the survey, you will be helping the HSC to:
· Learn what people think has worked well, or not so well; and to
· Use this learning to adapt better to COVID-19 in future, and particularly to inform decisions around ‘restarting’ HSC services during 2021.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete: Click here to complete the survey
Alternatively, you can complete the survey over the phone by calling the Freephone number on 0800 917 0222.