top of page

Assembly Question 8128/17-22

Question: To ask the Minister of Education what advice his Department is providing schools to assist with planning for the half-term break, including the provision of free school meals.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Me
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
bottom of page